Business activity means taking risks. It is part of our daily life. An precisely what we do is to optimize the resources we have and manage the uncertainty the best we know. Without ever losing focus of what is really relevant to our company: to generate value.
And if, unfortunately, we cause any harm to a third party –ourselves or anyone else in our charge– we must be prepared to compensate who we harm and keep our resources and sources of wealth intact.
- Running liability
- Organisation liability
- Employers liability
- Cross liability
- Product liability
- Product withdrawal expenses
- Bonding and mixing
- Post-work liability
- Assembly and disassembly costs
- Liability for accidental pollution
- Primary property damage
- Professional civil liability of technical staff
- Subcontractor subsidiary civil liability
- Legal defence and bails